OverviewJoin a full day tour to Kuranda, in World Heritage-listed rainforest. Experience the award-winning Rainforestation including Army Duck tour, the Koala and Wildlife Park and the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Roundtrip transport by air-conditioned coach from Cairns to Kuranda is included.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourStart your day with an air-conditioned coach ride up the mountain to the village of Kuranda. The scenic route provides you with incredible views of Cairns and the coast.
Enjoy a visit to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, where you can take a tour on a historic World War II Army Duck over land and through water. The friendly and informative Duck Captains will identify and explain the flora and fauna of some of the world’s oldest rainforest.
Join a guided tour of the Koala and Wildlife Park and see koalas, snakes, dingoes, a cassowary and the only Tasmanian Devils in North Queensland. Learn about their behaviour and quirky traits, as our experienced guides introduce you to each animal. Visit the Barramundi Lake and look out for Jack the Ripper, the 5 metre saltwater crocodile from the safety of elevated boardwalks and platforms. You can even hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies as they roam freely through the park, and cuddle a koala for the perfect photo souvenir!
The Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience is unforgettable. Follow your Pamagirri Guide along the Dreamtime Walk down the Rainbow Serpent pathway, and learn how to throw a traditional boomerang. Your Pamagirri guide will demonstrate traditional spear throwing as well as a didgeridoo presentation, followed by an energetic and interactive traditional Aboriginal dance performance in the Rainforest Amphitheatre. The performance depicts aspects of indigenous culture including animals, food gathering and hunting. The rainforest serves as the theatre walls whilst sounds of wildlife provide accompaniment to the haunting sounds of the didgeridoo and clapsticks. Be sure to watch closely - there's a surprise for the audience at the end!
You will finish your day with a return to Cairns via air-conditioned coach.
Inclusions for Kuranda Highlights Including Rainforestation Aboriginal Culture And Wildlife
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Kuranda Highlights Including Rainforestation Aboriginal Culture And Wildlife
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.