Kuranda Koala Gardens And Birdworld Admission Tickets - Cairns
OverviewCombine two of Kurandas most popular wildlife experiences with visits to both the Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld. Encounter Australias weird and wonderful animals as you cuddle a koala, feed a wallaby and take a walk through the python house at the Kuranda Koala Gardens, then enter a rainforest habitat at Birdworld to hand-feed lorikeets and cockatoos. Its a great way to spend a family-friendly day in the Cairns area!
Know More about this tourStart your self-guided wildlife encounter at Kuranda Koala Gardens.
At the gardens, youll get up-close to freshwater crocodiles and have the chance to hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies. You'll also see the elusive wombats these sleepy, shy animals are the world's largest burrowing mammals and arent often seen in the wild, so dont miss them! You also have the opportunity to see the rare Greater Bilby, the Northern Bettong, Mahogany Glider and more in the new Nocturnal Wonders exhibit.
While at Kuranda Koala Gardens, youll receive your ticket for Birdworld, where Australias largest flock of free-flying birds awaits! Just a short walking distance from the Koala Gardens, this massive flight aviary is landscaped with water features and rainforest plants, home to more than 80 species of native and rare birds.
Spot cassowaries, increasingly rare in the wild, as well as bowerbirds, parrots, lorikeets, cheeky cockatoos and other Australian birds. Youll also see international visitors such as South American macaws.
Inclusions for Kuranda Koala Gardens And Birdworld Admission Tickets
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Kuranda Koala Gardens And Birdworld Admission Tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Cuddle a Koala (additional cost)
- Bird feeding (additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.