OverviewThe azure waters of the Aegean are waiting to be explored and a trip to Kusadasi isn’t complete without going on a boat trip. Discovering the nearby areas by Turkey’s indigenous sea-going the gullet, makes for a wonderful, relaxing day out. Sail around the most beautiful bays of the Aegean Sea, stopping off at bays along the way to swim and sunbathe.Lunch is served on board and usually consists of fresh fish, meat, salad and bread. Soft drinks such as Coke cola and Sprite are usually included in the price.
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWe collect our guest from their hotel around 09:00 am for departure from Kusadasi Harbour around 09:30 am.Swim in the crystal clear waters of Soguksu Bay, Claros Island and Baradan Beach. Next enjoy lunch (barbeque) including unlimited soft drinks. The boat anchors off the bays for swimming and diving before sailing back to the Kusadasi harbor around 16:00.
Inclusions for Kusadasi Boat Tour
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (centrally-located hotels only)
Exclusions for Kusadasi Boat Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.