Explore the back streets of Kuta on the back of a motorbike on this half day, small group food tour. Your guide will lead you away from the areas that are heavily crowded by tourists, to discover the local hangout spots. Tasting the traditional meals along the way, beginning with a cool refreshing drink whilst the sun sets over Kuta Beach.
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Your food tour of Kuta starts at the beach, where you can cool off with a fresh coconut or bottle of Bintang beer.
At the Beachwalk Shopping Centre, meet your Go-Jek driver for the evening, and hop on the back of the motorbike for your journey through Kuta. Zoom through town for samples of three different Indonesian foods, starting with tempe penyet, crushed fermented soy beans in an Indonesian spiced tomato sauce with a fresh fruit juice at Juice Corner.
Then whiz over to Bemo Corner, a street lined with warungs, local food stalls that offer a variety of dishes like traditional chicken soup, soto ayam, or nasi jingo, rice and chicken wrapped in banana leaves. Continue to Patung Kuda, a statue near the airport and a popular local hangout where your last food tasting awaits. Your tour ends with a visit to the Bali bombing memorial site.
Inclusions for Kuta Street Food Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food & beverages tasting (as mention on Itinerary)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Kuta Street Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children 15 years and under
Your guide will be meet you in front of the Hard Rock Cafe Bali (Kuta Beach) between 5:00 - 5:30pm. You will need to arrange for transportation from your hotel to the meeting point
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.