Kutna Hora Day Tour From Prague Including Sedlec Ossuary
OverviewJoin this 7-hour day tour to Kutna Hora, an UNESCO World Heritage Site, from Prague. See an entire church chapel decorated with the bones of over 40,000 humans. Discover why the forgotten and frozen in time town of Kutna Hora is rated amongst the most amazing sites in Europe.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip train fares
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning in central Prague, then hop aboard your train for the 1-hour journey through the Bohemian countryside to the UNESCO World Heritagelisted town of Kutn Hora.
On arrival, visit the Sedlec Ossuary a bizarre yet beautiful burial place lined with over 40,000 human bones. Explore the well-preserved graveyard and visit the Bone Chapel, set below the 15th-century Church of All Saints cemetery. Here, admire features including the chandelier of human bones, pyramids of skulls, and delicately crafted shields of arms.
Head onward through the towns historic mines and hear of Kutn Horas role as a silver mining center during the Bohemian era. Learn of the violent wars that ended the towns prosperity and admire top attractions including St. Barbaras Church widely considered among central Europes most impressive Gothic churches.
Hear colorful tales of the ancient kings, monks, queens, saints, sinners, and soldiers that shaped medieval Kutn Hora. When your time in the town comes to an end, return to your original departure point in Prague to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Kutna Hora Day Tour From Prague Including Sedlec Ossuary
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip transfer (public transportation)
Exclusions for Kutna Hora Day Tour From Prague Including Sedlec Ossuary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You Might Also Like
- Czech Spas of Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne from Prague
- Nizbor Bohemia Glass Factory Trip from Prague
- Small-Group Food and Beer Tour in Prague
- Private Round-Trip in Minivan: Prague Airport to Prague Hotel to Prague Airport
- Prague Running Tour: City Highlights And Hidden Places
- Private Custom Running Tour Around Prague
- Ghostly and Legends walking tour in Prague
- Laser Game in Prague