Lácar Lake Kayaking Adventure From San Martin De Los Andes - San Martín De Los Andes
OverviewLago Lcar (Lcar Lake), of glacial origin and surrounded by the striking Andes Mountains, is an ideal spot for kayaking. During this small-group excursion from the town of San Martin de los Andes, a professional guide teaches you proper kayaking and safety techniques before you set out for 3.5 hours. Paddle to the rocky shore of La Islita (the Little Island) and immerse yourself in the Andes' tranquil natural surroundings. Numbers are limited to four on this half-day tour for a personalized experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Lácar Lake Kayaking Adventure From San Martin De Los Andes
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Lácar Lake Kayaking Adventure From San Martin De Los Andes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 15 years
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, comfortable shoes and bring a towel
You may bring your own food/snacks
Small-group tour limited to 4 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.