La Casona Historical Tour At Santa Rosa National ParkWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a historical tour in Santa Rosa which was one of the first great cattle haciendas of the region. Enjoy time at this place, full of culture and history of Costa Rica.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour begins as you meet your guide at your hotel and head to Santa Rosa National Park. This park is the last extension of the California Dessert and the last protected Dry Forest on earth.
Here, you will visit one of the first great cattle haciendas in the region of Guanacaste, La Casona. You will visit this hacienda and learn from your knowledgeable guide about its culture and history. Learn about the first war against the invasion of William Walker, which took place here.
Afterwards, you will head to Liberia, known as the "white city" and built in the XIX century. Along with your guide, see all the important and interesting facts of this city. You will also visit the various gift and souvenir shops along the way and you also can get the best coffee in town to take back home.
If you want to know about the culture and history of Costa Rica and Guanacaste, this is the tour you want to take.
Inclusions for La Casona Historical Tour At Santa Rosa National Park
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Pick up from Playa Grande or Dreams las Mareas is not available)
Exclusions for La Casona Historical Tour At Santa Rosa National Park
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear: T-shirt, comfortable cloth, tennis shoes
Please bring: Mosquito repellent, sunscreen, and camera
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.