La Cueva De Lola Flamenco Show Admission Ticket - Madrid
OverviewLa Cueva de Lola is located in the heart of the city of Madrid. It proposes a flamenco experience with Spanish flavor dinner or a drink not far from the Plaza Mayor.The performance in La Cueva de Lola lasts approximately one hour and features singing, dancing and guitar. The artistic cast includes performers of a national level. Those attending will enjoy an authentic flamenco show with the purity and strength of dance, bittersweet harmonies of singing and rhythms of flamenco guitar.The restaurant offers an Andalusian style menu including a dessert. Drinks options include beer, a selection of national wines or fresh sangria.
Know More about this tour
For approximately one hour, you will delight in an amazing performance of flamenco singing, dance and guitar thanks to a cast composed by artists recognised at national level.
You will also have the chance to taste a delicious Andalusian style menu, including an appetizer, main course and a dessert. Furthermore, you will taste the best Spanish wines, a beer or the famous Spanish sangría.
Russian salad (Potato, tuna and mayonnaise)
Assortment of Iberian cured meats (Serrano ham, semi-cured cheese, chorizo and Iberian salami)
Eggs with truffle in a potato base with a Pedro Ximénez reduction and truffle
Soup of the day
Oxtail (typical Cordovan bull tail stew in a wine and carrot sauce)
Tuna in green sauce (tuna, squid, mussels and parsley)
Chicken in a pepper cream sauce with potato garnish and ratatouille
Baked pork ribs
Assorted grilled vegetables (zucchini, onion, pepper, tomato, carrot, mushroom)
Ice cream (various flavors)
Torrija with vanilla ice cream
Menu includes 1 drink per person: 1/2 bottle of white or red wine, beer, sangria, refreshments, water
Inclusions for La Cueva De Lola Flamenco Show Admission Ticket
- Admission ticket
- Show and Drink (if option selected)
- Show and Dinner (if option selected)
Exclusions for La Cueva De Lola Flamenco Show Admission Ticket
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid