La Fortuna Waterfall is located within Arenal Volcano National Park, where the temperatures are between 18Â° and 35Â° Celsius, which generates abundant vegetation and diversity of fauna. This natural monument is admired by more than 100,000 tourists from around the world every year. La Fortuna Waterfall is generated by the waters of the Fortuna River and its small tributaries, which are born in the mountains of the park. Among the reliefs that can be mentioned are the Cerro de los Perdidos, Placas de Mayo, and Cerro Chato, which are supported on rocky bases of great geological value and enrich the scenic beauty of the place.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Once you enter the Río Fortuna Ecological Reserve, the vegetation and the sounds of the fauna surrounding the place will be your best companions. The facilities have a small square, a viewpoint in the upper part of La Reserva, and accessibility for people with disabilities. From there you can see La Catarata at a distance of 200 meters.
The route consists of about 500 steps downward to get to the imposing Rio Fortuna Waterfall, where the peace and majesty of nature will make you enjoy its waters and the scenic beauty of this place. The path was recently remodeled, which also has comfortable rest areas.
Finally, at the end of the path will be waiting a splendid 70-meter high waterfall. Admired by more than 100,000 tourists from around the world every year, they can swim and enjoy the crystalline waters in peace with this wonderful natural resource of La Fortune.
Inclusions for La Fortuna Waterfall Admission Ticket
- Park fees
Exclusions for La Fortuna Waterfall Admission Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or high blood pressure
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.