La Jolla Coastal Bike Tour - San Diego
OverviewEscape the traffic and enjoy the great outdoors on a guided bike tour along the La Jolla coast, just a few miles north of San Diego. Ride along one of the most beautiful coastlines in southern California and experience firsthand why San Diego is known for its pristine beaches and amazing weather. This coastal bike tour is a beautiful guided ride along San Diego's most picturesque shorelines and some of the most famous landmarks in the area.
Know More about this tour
Your bike tour begins at La Jolla Shores where youll follow a path which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the coastline and sandstone cliffs of San Diego as you cycle at a leisurely pace. Youll continue biking through the back streets of La Jolla, Bird Rock, Wind'n'Sea and Pacific Beach before returning to La Jolla Shores.
Back in La Jolla there will be a brief stop at La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool. This small cove was once a swimming area for children, but is now home to wild seals and sea lions. A great opportunity to see wild marine mammals up-close!
This 2-hour bike tour is the perfect way to spend the day sightseeing along the San Diego coastline and through its surrounding communities.
- Admission into the La Jolla Sea Caves and Cave Store
- Children's Pool and La Jolla Seal Beach
- San Diego's famous surfing breaks
- The La Jolla Sea Lion Rookery with up-close looks at these amazing animals
- Views from 100-foot bluffs overlooking La Jolla Cove and Ecological Reserve
- The quaint and historic La Jolla Village neighborhood
- The diverse La Jolla Tide Pools highlighting marine biological diversity
Inclusions for La Jolla Coastal Bike Tour
- Multi-speed hybrid bicycle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for La Jolla Coastal Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Clothing: Comfortable shirt and shorts (pants as needed), Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt as required, Closed-toed shoes (sandals and flip-flops not recommended!), and Sunscreen.
Free parking is available on the side streets. The spots marked 'two-hour' parking are NOT RECOMMENDED (not enough time)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay price for second passenger directly to operator upon check-in.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.