La Libertad Surf Lesson From San SalvadorWrite a Review
OverviewFirst time standing up on a surf board or improve your surf skills during your surf lesson by a professional bilingual surf instructor at one of the world's first class point or beach break. Depending on the conditions you will visit one of the beaches in La Libertad where you will have your class with your long-board included. This can be the famous Sunzal Point break, beach break of La Paz, San Blas or El Zonte.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourAfter breakfast you will be picked up in the morning or in the afternoon at your hotel in San Salvador for the surf lesson by your professional instructs which speaks English and Spanish.
You will, depending on the conditions of the ocean, go to one of the beaches of La Libertad which would be most suitable for you and for your abilities. Depending on your skills you will choose your board which can be a long-board for beginners or short board for more advanced surfer.
As a beginner your instructor will give a 15mins. instruction on the sand to show you how you should get up the board before you get into the water. If you get up fast and good enough you will go into shallow water to try to catch your first wave.
Your instructor will explain you how to read the waves, where to catch them and at which moment.
You can try over and over again with your instructor giving you directions.
Your class will be around 2 hours and includes a refreshing drink.
Inclusions for La Libertad Surf Lesson From San Salvador
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for La Libertad Surf Lesson From San Salvador
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 2 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.