La Noria Blue Agave Mezcal Tour From Mazatlan - Mazatlan, Sinaloa, México
OverviewExplore the colonial village of La Noria, east of Mazatln, to learn about the cultural traditions of rural Mexico. Peruse handmade wares such as leather saddles and belts while your guide shares stories about the areas cowboy culture. Grab a bite to eat (own expense) before your visit to Vinata Los Osuna for a mezcal distillery tour. Youll see the Osuna familys traditional and modern production methods and taste the prize-winning mezcal yourself!
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourDepart from your Mazatln hotel, and travel 45 minutes east to charming La Noria, a Mexican village nestled in the Sierra Madre foothills. Your guide shares stories about rural life as you take in La Norias historic San Antonio Church, adobe houses and cowboy culture. Browse the shops where local artisans craft handmade items such as pottery, machetes, leather belts, sandals and saddles; watch as impressive leatherworkers expertly wield basic tools to carve intricate patterns into the leather.
If the walk jumpstarts your appetite, you can taste local dishes at an authentic restaurant (own expense).
Next, head to the nearby Vinata Los Osuna and learn about the mezcal-making process, from field to glass. See how the blue agave plants are cultivated and harvested; the large bulbs are eventually roasted in underground brick ovens.
After walking through the steps of mezcal making, sample some of Los Osunas finest liquors at a tree-shaded bar next to the historic ranch buildings. You can even buy some bottles to take home with you!
After a day of sightseeing and mezcal tasting, your guide returns you to your Mazatln hotel.
Inclusions for La Noria Blue Agave Mezcal Tour From Mazatlan
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- 3 beverages (soft drinks, bottled water or beer) on the drive to La Noria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Mezcal tastings
Exclusions for La Noria Blue Agave Mezcal Tour From Mazatlan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.