La Paz Half-Day City Tour
OverviewThe City of La Paz and its surroundings can transport you to a mysterious past where any corner, any street, is a hidden treasure where adventure begins; a living history which treasures the pre-Hispanic times with all their traditions and magic rites on its streets. The indigenous, colonial and modern areas, Indian Market, Witch Doctor's Market & breathtaking panoramas are all framed by the majestic "Illimani" mountain. Visit the Moon Valley, a clay formation resembling the face of the Moon.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel and will be dropped of at your hotel as well when the tour ends.
You can choose to start your tour at 8:00 am or at 2:00pm.
You will visit the most important and iconic places of La Paz such as the Main square, the Cathedral, San Francisco church, Calle Jaen, the
Witch craft market and the colorful local market as well. All this in the center of the city!
You will also visit the south area of La Paz, visit to the Moon Valley where you will enjoy a unique sightseeing.
Finally you will ride in the cable car for the most amazing panorama pictures of the beautiful city of La Paz.
Inclusions for La Paz Half-Day City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for La Paz Half-Day City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involve
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- La Paz Pub Crawl
- Private Tour: La Paz City Sightseeing and Moon Valley
- Private Tour: Tiwanaku Archeological Site from La Paz
- Uyuni Salt Flats Day Trip by Air from La Paz
- Private Departure Transfer: La Paz Hotels to El Alto International Airport
- Full Day Mountain Bike Tour to Death Road from La Paz
- 6-Day Madidi and Pampas Amazon from La Paz
- Death Road: Mountain Bike Tour on the World's Most Dangerous Road