La Roqueta Island Snorkeling Tour From Acapulco
OverviewExplore the beautiful waters around Acapulco on this 4-hour tour to La Roqueta Island. Cruise from Acapulco to the island, where you can relax on the lovely sand beaches and enjoy snorkeling in the pristine waters teeming with colorful marine life.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourCruise over the azure waves of Acapulco Bay to La Roqueta, a rocky isle dotted with paradisiacal beaches and secluded coves that are perfect for snorkeling. Swim in balmy waters that teem with colorful tropical fish, and enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach before the return trip to shore.
After being conveniently picked up from your hotel, hop onto a skiff for a 30-minute boat ride across Acapulco Bay to the craggy and verdant Isla de la Roqueta. Snorkel through its rocky coves for a look at the island's vibrant marine life, lounge on the sands of Playa Roqueta, and snack on a picnic lunch under the shade of a rustling palm tree.
You can also spend some time trekking through the lush flora of the island's seaside and jungle pathways for sweeping views of the expansive Pacific, the beaches of Acapulco, and the working lighthouse that tops the islands highest hill.
Inclusions for La Roqueta Island Snorkeling Tour From Acapulco
- Round-trip transportation to and from your Acapulco hotel
- Bilingual guide
- Snorkel equipment
Exclusions for La Roqueta Island Snorkeling Tour From Acapulco
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing, and bring a bathing suit, towel, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen.and cash for personal expenses.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Historical Acapulco Tour Including Fort of San Diego
- Half-Day Acapulco Walking Tour with San Diego Fort
- Tres Palos Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release Tour with Lunch from Acapulco
- Acapulco City Tour: Divers, Chapel of Peace and Baby Turtle Release
- High Cliff Diver Exhibition and 3-Course Dinner in Acapulco
- Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night Tour
- Tehuacalco Ruins Archaeological Site Tour from Acapulco
- Acapulco Historical Tour with Divers Show