- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 1 Hr
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
OverviewTour one of Italy's most impressive opera houses
- Tour La Scala, one of Italy's most impressive and important opera houses with a knowledgable guide
- See paintings, statues, beautiful objects and furniture and learn the history of La Scala and the famous operas performed there
- Get a view of the theater and the stage from the boxes
Know More about this tour
Join your guide for a fascinating tour of this iconic building and see where the premieres of works by Rossini, Puccini, and Italy’s beloved Verdi were performed. Take in the opulent decor, the old-world, red velvet theater boxes, and seating for 3000.
Then get a view that only performers usually get - stand on the stage and look out at the entire theater!
In La Scala's Theatre Museum, you'll discover a collection of antique costumes and musical instruments, plus furniture, statues and a gallery of portraits and busts depicting famous musicians and their stories.
Enjoy your whole visit; remember, it's not over until the fat lady sings.
Inclusions<ul><li>Entrance to La Scala Theater and Museum</li><li>Professional guide</li></ul>
The theater hall will be visited in one of the boxes, unless there's a rehearsal or performance. In case the lights are being tested, the stage might not be lit up.
- La Scala Museum: 09:30 - 17:30, last entrance at 17:00
- La Scala shop: 10:30 - 19:30
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.