La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera theatres in the world. It hosts a Museum that houses a rich collection of costumes and musical instruments as well as a gallery of portraits and busts dedicated to the great musicians of the history as Giuseppe Verdi and Arturo Toscanini. A specialized guide will lead you to discover the museum rooms, with curiosities and anecdotes about great artists who performed on this important stage. You will also dive into the magic of theatre facing from the boxes to admire the beautiful room with the valuable crystal chandelier and the stage. With a little 'luck you might see the artists’ rehearsal from the boxes of the theatre!
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs
Departure Details :
Entrance of La Scala Shop (Piazza della Scala)
OverviewIf you are someone who loves music and art then this trip is specially handcrafted for you. The tour will introduce you to the finest museums and art theatre in the city and will let you bask in the glory of beautiful attractions in the city. The tour includes a visit to the famous La Scala Theatre.
- A rich collection of costumes and musical instruments as well as a gallery of portraits.
- Admire the beautiful room with the valuable crystal chandelier and the stage.
- Best tour operator in the area.
Know More about this tour
- Visit To La Scala Theatre.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Small-Group Milan Walking Tour with da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' Tickets
- 2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
- Last Supper Tickets and Guide
- Venice Day Trip from Milan
- Historic Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
- Milan Art Tour: Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' and the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Private Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry to 'The Last Supper'
- Skip the Line: Essential Milan Tour Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'