La Spezia Shore Excursion: Pisa And Lucca Day Trip
OverviewAfter disembarking your ship in La Spezia, explore the beauty of Tuscany on this private shore excursion to Pisa and Lucca! Your driver will show you the most important highlights of these magical cities as you travel in maximum comfort. See Pisa's most celebrated attractions independently, including the Leaning Tower. Climb to the top of the Torre Guinigi, one of the most representative monuments of Lucca, and admire Lucca's architectural jewels from above.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks in La Spezia, your driver will pick you up at the La Spezia port and take you on your private shore excursion. Enjoy a relaxing, scenic drive by minivan through the Tuscan countryside and arrive in Pisa, one of the best-known Tuscan cities.
See its most celebrated attraction, the Leaning Tower, which has become a symbol for the Italian Republic. Feel the lean of the structure as you wind your way up the tower and admire great views from the top. Visit the Field of Miracles and see the cathedral, the Campo Santo cemetery, the Baptistery, and the cathedral museum independently. Afterwards, your driver will be happy to suggest a typical trattoria for an authentic Tuscan lunch (own expense).
Continue your tour with a 30-minute drive to Lucca, the birthplace of opera composer Puccini. Visit Piazza del Mercato, the market square. It owes its irregular shape to the 1st-century Roman amphitheater that once stood here. Discover the Torre Guinigi, one of the most representative monuments of Lucca, whose unusual feature is the enormous oak tree that stands on top of it. Admire the citys architectural gems from the top of the monument and soak in the tranquil atmosphere.
Take a stroll through medieval streets of Lucca at your own pace and explore the city's renowned tradition of crafts and family-run businesses. Admire the beautiful Church of San Michele with its magnificent marble facade, a fine example of the Romanesque architecture.
After touring independently, meet your driver for a comfortable ride back to the port of La Spezia.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the La Spezia port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for La Spezia Shore Excursion: Pisa And Lucca Day Trip
- Private driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for La Spezia Shore Excursion: Pisa And Lucca Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti Classico tour with dinner by Minivan from Pisa or Lucca
- Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa from Lucca
- Flavors of Lucca Small Group Tour with Food Tasting and Wine
- Florence Grand Panoramic Tour
- Private Half-Day Excursion to Lucca from Florence
- Lucca Aperitivo Tour with Wine Tasting and Food Sampling
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Lucca
- Private Full-Day Independent Tour to Pisa and Lucca from Florence