LADAKH DELIGHT - 05 NIGHTS - LehWrite a Review
Duration: (05 Nights | 06 Days)
Best Time: May – July OR Road Conditions (Check with our expert)
Destinations Covered: Leh, Monasteries, Sham Valley, Nubra Valley & Pangong Lake
Know More about this tour
DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport. Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit to Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa & Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH - EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY (50 KMS / 03 HRS – ONE WAY)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, As you move ahead from Magnetic Hills, just before Nimmu Village, there comes a famous Confluence Of Two Rivers Indus River coming from Tibet (left) and Zanskar River coming from Zanskar Valley (right). Zanskar River is known for its famous Chadar Trek. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
DAY 03: LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS)
Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level. Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay.
DAY 04: NUBRA VALLEY TO PANGONG LAKE (170 KMS / 7 HRS)
After an early breakfast we check out from Camp or hotel and drive towards Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "Indo China Border". Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
DAY 05: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH VIA CHANGLA (140 KMS / 6 HRS)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs enroute visiting Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. And futher to Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village and another 5 Kms driving through a picturesque landscape we reach to Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & 3 Idiots Rancho School. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight
DAY 06: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
After breakfast, Ensures to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Inclusions for LADAKH DELIGHT - 05 NIGHTS
- Assistance upon arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport.
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Nubra Valley on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with All Meals.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Pangong Lake on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with All Meals.
- Morning Tea / Coffee with Biscuits on the day of departure.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | Mahindra XUV OR
- Tempo Traveler (as per the option selected by client) for all Categories except for Standard Package for which we’ll
- use Scorpio|Qualis OR Sumo Grand as per the itinerary.
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee.
Exclusions for LADAKH DELIGHT - 05 NIGHTS
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.