Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition 2017 - LehWrite a Review
Real adventure enthusiasts should have to visit at least once this region as it provides wide scope for trekking, biking, off roading, hiking and many more activities. The major attractions included in this trip are Srinagar, Sonamarg, Zozila Pass, Kargil War Memorial, Drass, Nimmoo, Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis monasteries, Thiksey, Sindhu Ghat, Pangong Lake, Gurudwara Pather Sahib, the confluence of Zangskar & Indus River, Magnetic Hill and last but not the least Khardungla Top (The Highest Motorable Pass in the World), Tanglang La (The second Highest Pass in the world), Rohtang La and Manali. Therefore, it will be a memorable Ladakh tour in its beautiful valleys.
- A surprise party (Apart from regular meals) any day and that day will not be disclosed to the guests (Music, bonfire, drink and many more).
- Complete circuit of Ladakh (Delhi to Delhi around 3000 KM) including Srinagar and Manali both route.
- A chance to make your dream true in half cost. As there there is a lucky draw and winner will get the 50% cash back.
- Likeminded Friends.
- Unforgettable memory for the life!!
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - Delhi to Pathankot
An early morning wake up and meeting at India Gate followed by a quick briefing session and now this is the time to start the life time dream trip to Pathankot at wee hours via Karnal (breakfast), Chandigarh (quick break), Ludhiana (lunch), Jalandhar and Dasuya.
Day 2 - Pathankot to Patnitop/Batote
After having a North Indian breakfast we leave for Patnitop which is also known as mini Kashmir riding through the green andmesmerizing hilly landscape while entering in Himalyas, enroute we will cross the Jammu.
Day 3 - Patnitop to Srinagar
Heading towards the heaven of India where you will get the opportunity to enjoy shikara ride in world famous Dal Lake and stay overnight in the lap of mighty beautiful nature of Srinagar. And will feel the beauty of Kashmir valley.
Day 4 - Srinagar to Kargil
Now this is the day when we have to see, feel and enjoy the green mesmerizing beauty of sonamarg (Golden Peak) and just after that we have to face the actual adventurous ride of dangerous and one of the toughest pass of the world Zojila Pass and at the end of the day will be the witness of symbol of Indian victory (kargil war memorial- Drass) over the pak in 1999. As per sign board we will also cross the one of the most coldest inhabited place in the world (Drass).
Day 5 - Kargil to Leh
This is the day when we will welcomed by the Juley instead of Namastey or Good time. As after the feel of Kashmir valley we are going to enter in Ladakh region. This day we will also cross the highest pass of Srinagar Leh highway. Will feel the magical effect of Magnetic hill, enjoy the beauty of confluence of Zanskar and Indus river. Also have to opportunity to get blessed at Gurudwara Sri Pathar Sahib constructed and maintained by Indian Army.
Day 6 - Rest day at Leh (Bike checks/ gear up)
After breakfast, check and gear up the bikes as necessary and get ready for the adventure that is to follow and set out for local sightseeing, exploring Leh and the neighboring attractions, visiting Shanti Stupa, Jama Masjid, Leh Palace, and the Hall of Fame. In the later part of the day shopping in the colourful Leh Market. Night Stay at LEH.
Day 7 - Leh to Tso Pangong (Via across Chang La)
Gear up and speed off on the smooth tarmac to meet the Pangong Lake, mighty Chang La (17586 ft) - the 3rd highest motorable pass in the world, and Monasteries like Hemis, Shey, Thiksey etc. It would be also the dry run for few next days as still Top of the World is pending to conquer. You can get a chance to have a cup of tea at 3 Idiots Cafe with your own Idiots co riders on the bank of Pangong Lake. Overnight at the Camp at Pangong Lake.
Day8 - Tso Pangong to Nubra Valley (Via Shyok Route)
Instead of coming back to Leh from Pangong TSO, we will head towards Nubra Valley via Shyok route. This will give us an additional opportunity to ride/drive as real off roading, water crossing and save a day as well. We have to take right turn from DURBUK where we will get the chance to ride along with SHYOK RIVER, after crossing the Agham village meet the Leh-Nubra road at Khalsar. Welcomed by the famous Sand dunes in cold desert and double humped Bactrian Camel. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 9 - Nubra Valley to Leh (Via Across Khardung La)
After Breakfast from Nubra Valley head towrads to Leh Via across Khardung La Ride up the dream of every rider Khardung La (18380 ft) - the highest motorable road in the world, there is a café at the summit maintained by Indian Army, Have a cup of Tea there, get yourself clicked with the Khardungla Signboard by BRO but don't forget to leave the top as early as possible. And then reach the Leh City and stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 10 - Leh to Sarchu
After a healthy breakfast in hotel move towards Sarchu the best destination to stay over night on the route of Leh- Manali highway get ready to ride up a humpy &bumpy road to the mighty Tanglang La (17582 ft) - the 2nd highest motorable pass in the world, called by many as the "highway to hell" owing to its super smoothroadway and thus, riding on this road can be tricky demanding high alertness, cautioning the bikers at every turn as the elevation and turns are so sharp, enroute we will cross Karu, Upshi, Rumtse, Tanglang La ( The Second Highest Motorable Road in the World) , Debring, Pang and will reach Sarchu, overnight stay at camp in green mesmersing nature.
Day 11 - Sarchu to Manali
Today get ready to finish up your tough and humpy & bumpy ride, and reach Manali to get refreshed in your own way. Say thanks to mighty Himalaya for your good & safe journey and enjoy overnight at Resort in Manali, can roam at Mall road.
Day 12 - Manali to Delhi
At one shot have to hit the Delhi by tonight. Say thanks to Almighty God and your all your well wisher for best wishes and go your home with lots of unforgatable memories.
(END OF THE TRIP)
Buffer Day (For unseen conditions)
Inclusions for Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition 2017
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Accommodation in well appointed 3 star or equivalent hotels as per city on Triple sharing Basis.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Support back up vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer in emergency.
- Tour Leaders throughout the trip
- One bike mechanic through the biking tour with spare parts (Spare parts are chargable).
- All Inner line permits wherever required.
- Theme Dinner with bonfire at Leh.
- One party night during the trip.
- Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinders in emergency.
- T-shirt/ highlighter specially designed.(Please send your size)
- Stickers for Bike & Helmet.
- Briefing in Delhi by specialists.
Exclusions for Ladakh Motorcycle Expedition 2017
- Any major service expenses.
- Fuel for bike.
- Any kind of Insurance/ medical.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees.
- Fees for camel ride or ATV ride.
- Any Air/Bus/Taxi/Jeep fare.
- Lunch throughout the tour.
- Ladakh autonomous hill development council (LAHDC) Leh environment fees.
- Any personal expences like room service, donation, tips, drinks, bar & beverage, miniral water, laundry and telephone.
- All items/services not specially mentioned in the inclusion.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Any part of package is not availed by the client; refunds cannot be claimed for any part of package exchangeable with any services.
- In case of extension of a tour is required, supplements as applicable would be paid directly to us by the clients.
- Govt. Service Tax as per actual would be charged on the package cost.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 15 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 15 days To 45 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.