Laem Phak Bia Mangrove Ecosystem Project And Plearnwan Tour From Hua HinWrite a Review
The Laem Phak Bia Royal Project is located in Phetchaburi province initiated by the Kings Royally to access the economic value from mangrove ecosystem services. This is a large area of protected mangrove forest which is home to many birds and crabs. Explore a unique open-air mall, Plearnwan for leisure sightseeing and photography. Enjoy adorable antique ornaments and delicious local delights before return back to your hotel. Lunch and hotel transfer is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourOur driver and English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hua Hin around 8:30am and head to Phetchaburi. The Laem Phak Bia Royal Project was initiated by Thai Royals to treat both wastewater and solid waste through environmentally and ecologically sustainable methods. Upon arrival, you will see the sesuvium portulacastrum around the mangrove forest. There is a 300-metre route through the mangrove forest where you will find mangroves, mangrove crab, mudskippers, ghost crabs and varieties of birds.
You can also visit Phumthassana tower where the tourists will see the sky and crowns of mangroves and A. Marina Vierh while enjoying gentle breeze. There is a shop of Royal Project where you buy some souvenirs such as T-Shirt, hat, dried fruit and postcard.
Then, we will stop for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, we will head back to Hua Hin and visit Plearnwan. Plearnwan Hua Hin is Thailand’s first eco vintage village shows visitors the old style of a small commercial district that you would have experienced in Thailand many decades ago. This is a great place to play out the lifestyle of 50s’ while appreciating the beauty of the culture, arts, history and ritual in the past. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Inclusions for Laem Phak Bia Mangrove Ecosystem Project And Plearnwan Tour From Hua Hin
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Laem Phak Bia Mangrove Ecosystem Project And Plearnwan Tour From Hua Hin
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.