OverviewWatch the famous sunset of Santorini on board the magnificent Lagoon 500. The premium semi private tour with the Lagoon 500 starts early in the afternoon and sailing to the inaccessible by car spots in Santorini, such as the White Beach, Indian Rock, Caldera and Hot Springs. A delicious barbecue dinner is also provided on board the Lagoon 500 with local dishes and lots of drinks. Snorkelling equipment, towels, round trip transfers from hotel are all included in the price so that you will not have to worry for anything...
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- All-inclusive tour
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourDepart from your hotel at 2:15pm towards Vlychada Port for your 5-hour small-group sunset sail on a Lagoon 500 boat with onboard WiFi.
Under the warm Greek sun, sail towards Red Beach with its crimson sand. Pause here to swim and snorkel in the cool blue water.
Sail on for an hour and stop at White Beach for more swimming and an onboard barbecue with local dishes. Taste fresh pork or chicken souvlaki, or roasted vegetables for vegetarians. Savor a crisp Greek salad, sizzling sausages, fresh grilled shrimp, potato salad, ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves), thick garlicky tzatziki, rice with vegetables, and mpriam (a traditional dish with zucchinis and eggplants in a red sauce). Finish your feast with sticky sweet baklava or seasonal fruit. Sip unlimited drinks, including local wines and ouzo.
Pass by Indian Rock, the archaeological remains of Akrotiri, and an ancient lighthouse. Enjoy leisure time onboard as the boat continues to the Hot Springs. Enjoy a mudbath in the volcanic hot springs in a shallow sea cove.
Afterward, float on to Oia village and soak in the colorful Santorini sunset from a prime location. The boat docks at Amoudi and a minibus will return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Lagoon 500 Santorini Sunset Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- BBQ dinner
- Unlimited drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Lagoon 500 Santorini Sunset Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.