Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise With Transport From Antigua
OverviewEnjoy a day out on one of Guatemala's most beautiful lakes on this sightseeing cruise with transport from Antigua. This exciting full-day tour takes you to Lago de Atitln (Lake Atitlan), a large lake with three volcanoes on its southern shore. Starting in the town of Panajachel, cruise across the lake and enjoy its fantastic scenery as you make your way to the Tzutujil village of Santiago de Atitln. Then head back to Panajachel, where youll have time in town to browse the local handicraft stands, shops and restaurants on Santander Street.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDiscover the majestic beauty of Guatemalas Lago de Atitln (Lake Atitlan) on a sightseeing cruise! Depart from your hotel in Antigua and spend the day out on the water with your expert local guide, enjoying the lake's gorgeous volcanic setting!
From Antigua, venture northwest to the town of Panajachel, located on the northeastern shore of the lake. Board the cruise and set out on the water, admiring the scenic landscape surrounding the lake. Lago de Atitln originated from a massive eruption of Los Chocoyos volcano. Thousands of years later, smaller volcanoes rose out of the lake's waters, forming the lakes stunning setting. The three volcanoes Volcan San Pedro, Volcan Atitlan and Volcan Toliman all reach heights above 9,000 feet (3,000 meters) and create a dramatic vista that adds to the lakes natural beauty.
Glide across the lake toward the colorful village of Santiago de Atitlan. Hop ashore here to see how the local Tzutujil Maya people live in the lakeside village. Visit the main street filled with shops selling everything from oil paintings to woven baskets, and then re-board your boat for the cruise back to Panajachel.
When you reach Panajachel, spend some time in town exploring Santander Street, the towns main strip, filled with shops, craft stands and restaurants. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a nearby restaurant (own expense) and browse through the various shops and craft stalls before being transported back to your Antigua hotel.
Inclusions for Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise With Transport From Antigua
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise With Transport From Antigua
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Transfer: Antigua Hotel to Panajachel
- Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full of Adventure from Antigua
- Private Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Antigua
- Antigua Morning Walking Tour: From Antigua City
- Private Tour: Lake Atitlan Boat Tour and Santiago Village from Antigua
- Iximch Ruins and Antigua City Tour