Lake Atitlan Hike - Panajachel
OverviewJoin this half-day tour and get ready to hike around one of the best places of Lake Atitlán.You can see the locals people working on their corn field, coffee and much more plantations.This is a good opportunity to visit some Mayan villages like Jaibalito, Tzununná and San Marcos.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourHiking at the shore Lake Atitlan is a unique experience.
During this hiking tour you can see a lot of good place and amazing views of the three volcanoes.
In addition to singular vistas of the lake and the volcanoes, youll witness superb views of the villages of Jaibalito, Tzunun and San Marcos.
Inclusions for Lake Atitlan Hike
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Lake Atitlan Hike
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- One Day Hike - Atitln Volcano
- Transfer from Panajachel to Semuc Champey - Daily
- Lake Atitlan and Authentic Market of Solola Tour
- Lake Atitlan Village Tour from Panajachel
- Maya Cooking Class from Panajachel
- Lake Atitlan: Mayan Ceremony at the Sacred Caves
- Shared Departure Transfer: Panajachel Hotels to Guatemala City Airport