From USD 91.75
OverviewTravel to Lake Atitlan and choose your options.
High impact activities for those who are physically active or low impact activities for those who want to enjoy Lake Atitlan on their own terms!
Families may mix and match. Kids can cliff jump and rock climb while the parent watch.
Travel from one end of the lake to the other, or choose one or two areas that are most interesting to you. Highly customized tour.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYour day begins in Antigua with a hotel pick up. Travel through Guatemala's exotic Western Highlands to the caldera Lake Atitlan.
Arrive at the gateway to Lake Atitlan, Panajachel. Here you will meet your adventure guide for the day.
Travel will be by boat while you are at Lake Atitlan.
Choose from many options that include kayaking, hiking, cliff jumping or rock climbing.
In addition to the adventure, you can choose to visit one or more of the interesting Mayan villages surrounding Lake Atitlan:
Santa Cruz - Small village with no roads feels very exotic
Jaibalito - Smallest village with a population of 500 Kachekel Mayan
Tzununa - No tourism in this isolated village. See an authentic village untouched by tourism
San Marcos - New age energy center as claimed by visitors young and old
San Juan - Artesanal village of painters, weavers, medicial plant healers, and the cleanest village on the lake. Reverting to its traditional Mayan name of the village Xe Kuku Abaj.
San Pedro - Larger Tzutujil Mayan village and destination for young backpackers from around the world
Santiago - Largest of the villages and still the most traditional in many ways
After your day of adventure and discovery, board the shuttle for the ride back to Antigua.
Your day will finish with a drop off at centrally located Antigua hotels.
Inclusions for Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full Of Adventure From Antigua
- Transport by late model coach
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All activities
Exclusions for Lake Atitlan Off The Beaten Path: A Day Full Of Adventure From Antigua
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.