Lake Como And Bellagio - Milan
OverviewDiscover Lake Como in Italy’s beautiful Lake District, just a short distance from Milan.
Know More about this tour
Nestled between the huge snow capped Alps that rise up from its shores, is fashionable lakeside town Como. After spending time shopping and dining, you will take a two-hour panoramic cruise on Lake Como.
Lake Como is the third largest lake in Europe and is surrounded by stunning alpine scenery and beautiful villages famed for their high quality silk production. On your cruise, admire the lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d’Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel set in tropical gardens. The mild Mediterranean climate ensures an abundance of exotic and rare plants thrive year round. In the afternoon, return to Milan.
Inclusions for Lake Como And Bellagio
- Local Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 5 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 5 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Milan Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Milan Airports Private Transfers to Milan City Centre or Vice Versa
- 4-Day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- 1.5-Hour Milan Segway Tour
- Private Tour: A Stroll Around Milanese Historical Craft Shops
- Discovering Milan on the Historic Tram
- Milan Gourmet Italian Food Tour
- Private Milan Wine Tasting with Italian Sommelier