Take in the stunning scenery of world-famous Italian lake on this Lake Como day trip from Milan, just a quick 1-hour drive away. Explore the fashionable lakeside town of Como, surrounded by snowcapped mountains and picturesque Mediterranean villas, and enjoy a breathtaking cruise along Lake Como. Enjoy boat ride with commentary on the Lake. In the summer, dock at the enchanting village of Bellagio for free time to dine and shop; in the winter, take the funicular up to the town of Brunate for a sweeping panorama of the city and the lake below.
- Full Day Lake Como tour from Milan
- 2 hours boat ride on Lake Como
- Guided tour of Milan
- Visit the Basilica of Sant'Abbondio and 11th century Romanesque-style church
- Free time to shop, sightsee and grab some coffee
- Admire lakeside villas, Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel with tropical gardens
- Dock at the enchanting village of Bellagio in summer
- Take Funicular ride to Brunate Panoramic View (only winter)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourLake Como Cruise and Brunate Panoramic View (Nov - March)Departing from central Milan in the morning, take a 1-hour drive up to Como, arriving around 10am. Take a guided tour of the city and then ride the funicular up to the town of Brunate, one of the best places to soak up a sweeping panorama of the city and the lake. You'll then have free time for lunch (own expense) in Brunate before the highlight of your afternoon: a Lake Como cruise.
Board the boat at the Como city center and then sit back and relax on a 1-hour cruise around the breathtaking lake. Admire the splendid lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel with tropical gardens.
After your Lake Como cruise, you'll have free time to shop, sightsee and grab some coffee if you wish before heading back to Milan around 4:30pm. On the way back, you'll stop to visit the Basilica of Sant'Abbondio, a notable church built in the 11th century in Romanesque style. You'll arrive in Milan in the evening.
Lake Como Cruise and Bellagio Visit (April - Oct)
Board the coach in central Milan in the morning and relax on the 1-hour drive to Como. Start with a visit to Basilica of Sant'Abbondio.
Take a tour of the city and enjoy free time to shop at local boutiques for fine Italian goods. Then, board a boat at the Como city center for your extended 2-hour cruise on Lake Como.
Soak up picturesque views as you make your way to Bellagio, one of the many scenic villages surrounding the lake. You'll have free time to explore this delightful town on your own and have lunch (own expense). Back on board, savor the last views of Lake Como as you cruise to Cadenabbia, where you'll hop on the coach and head back to Milan, arriving around 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Boat ride on Lake Como
- Funicular ride to Brunate (Nov - March only)
Exclusions for Lake Como Day Trip From Milan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.