Lake Louise And Moraine Lake Tour - Banff
OverviewCome and discover beautiful Lake Louise and the world renowned Moraine Lake at their very best! Listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites, there will be plenty of photo opportunities on this half day, small-group tour. Learn about the mountaineering history and how a tragic accident shaped Canadian mountain culture.
Know More about this tour
On this afternoon sightseeing tour, you'll visit the "Jewel of the Canadian Rockies", Lake Louise, and the world renowned Moraine Lake.
Learn about the mountaineering history and how a tragic accident at Lake Louise shaped Canadian mountain culture. Finally, walk to a viewpoint in the Valley of Ten Peaks overlooking Moraine Lake and capture fantastic photos and memories that will last a lifetime.
Please Note: Early season road closures will limit access to Moraine Lake (until late May). Inquire at time of booking to learn the alternate stops and locations being used.
- Bow Valley Parkway
- Castle Mountain
- Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Moraine Lake
This tour is seasonal and only operates from April through to November.
Inclusions for Lake Louise And Moraine Lake Tour
- Professional guide
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
Exclusions for Lake Louise And Moraine Lake Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The access road to Moraine Lake is closed until late May each year. Early season bookings will not include Moraine Lake.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Hike and Lunch in Kananaskis Country
- Hop-On and Hop-Off Banff Bus
- 3 Hour Banff Horseback Riding Adventures
- 2 Hour Banff Horseback Riding Adventure
- Sunday Hike - Helen Lake - HARD
- Covered Wagon or Horseback Ride in Banff with Western Cookout
- Lake Louise and the Icefield Parkway sightseeing tour
- Lake Louise Night Snowshoe Tour