OverviewCruise for 14 glorious minutes in an open chair or a fully enclosed gondola. The Lake Louise Gondola is one of the best places on earth to see wild grizzly bears in their natural environment. With almost daily sightings, treat yourself to this rare and awesome spectacle of nature.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Family friendly
- Several menus to choose from
Know More about this tourThe end of the lift and gondola ride is only the start of the adventure. Once you reach the top of the Lake Louise Gondola, there are Interpretive Programs available daily, including indoor presentations and themed guided walks. Wander around the mountain on your own or with one of the knowledgeable guides and discover firsthand the natural splendor of the Lake Louise area. Learn how to stay safe in bear country, and how to help with conservation efforts and keep the local wildlife safe.
Stop by and enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast or lunch prepared fresh, and served daily in the Lodge of the Ten Peaks! For those who prefer something straight off the grill, the cafeteria breakfast and lunch menus are sure to please. If you’re looking for a heightened dining experience, visit the Whitehorn Bistro. Located at 6700'’ (2042m), it proudly offers an alpine themed menu with options for children as well.
A complimentary shuttle service operates between the Lake Louise Ski Resort and Summer Gondola and The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Deer Lodge, the Lake Louise Campground and the Samson Mall during the Summer Sightseeing Season.
Inclusions for Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Lake Louise hotels only)
- Optional upgrade to include Breakfast or Lunch
Exclusions for Lake Louise Sightseeing Gondola
- Food and Beverage
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.