Lake Louise To Jasper One-Way Tour - Banff
OverviewThis incredible journey from Lake Louise to Jasper takes you through some of the most amazing mountain landscapes Canada has to offer. Admire a never-ending procession of towering mountains, rugged snowy peaks and glaciers as you travel along the edge of the Canadian Rockies, making several sightseeing stops along the way.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
The Jasper Lake Louise Banff tour is the best way to experience all theCanadianRockieshave to offer. This one-way journey from Lake Louise to Jasper will take you past sweeping glaciers,immensewaterfalls, and shimmering mountain lakes. Your interpretive tourguide will share stories and explain more about the geographical and historical significance of the region as you travel the world-famous Icefield Parkway. Sightseeing stops along this beautiful highway will include Athabasca Falls, theColumbia Icefield,the Weeping Wall, Bow Lake, and the Crowfoot Glacier.
Yourstop at the Columbia Icefields Centre will provide you with approximately four hoursto take part in theGlacierAdventure Touronto the Athabasca Glacier andexplore the Glacier Skywalk overlooking the Sunwapta Valley. You may also choose to enjoy the interpretive exhibit at the Columbia Icefield Center or take a short, guided walk to a scenic viewpoint. Our knowledgeable tour guides liveand play in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasperandparticularly enjoysharingtheir experiences and love of the area. Moreover, oursmall, personalized group sizes, with limits of a maximum 26 people per vehiclewillensure this tour is the highlight of your Rocky Mountain adventure! Picnic lunch and Glacier Adventure and Glacier SkyWalkincluded. These tours operate from May 1st to October 15th.
Inclusions for Lake Louise To Jasper One-Way Tour
- One-way tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glacier Skywak
- Glacier Adventure
Exclusions for Lake Louise To Jasper One-Way Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.