Lake Mead Dinner Cruise - Las Vegas
OverviewSpend an enchanting Las Vegas evening on Lake Mead with a dinner cruise aboard a Mississippi River-style paddle-wheel steamboat, the Desert Princess. Enjoy an exquisite, 3-course dinner with choices including prime rib, seafood, chicken and pasta.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
After being picked up from your Las Vegas hotel, your first stop is the Welcome to Las Vegas sign for a photo opportunity. From there, it's an approximate 30-minute drive to Lake Mead, where you'll board the Desert Princess paddle-wheel steamboat. As you board, you will be welcomed by the crew with a glass of sparkling wine and a photo opportunity.
On board the Desert Princess, stroll along the decks and visit the vessels Captains Bridge. Admire the wonderful evening views and unique scenery and wildlife surrounding Lake Mead. See the mighty Hoover Dam towering above you. And marvel at the engineering of the spectacular Hoover Dam bypass bridge. There are an extensive cocktail menu and wine list (additional cost) for your enjoyment on board.
Then its time to eat! Enjoy a 3-course dinner with choices including prime rib, seafood, chicken, vegetarian and pasta dishes.
Inclusions for Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Lake Mead Dinner Cruise
- Cocktails & wine (additional cost)
Itinerary:Dinner Menu (subject to change):
Entree, your choice of one of the following:
- Grilled garlic herb chicken breast topped with a savory mushroom marsala sauce. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Broiled lemon pepper salmon basted in garlic dill butter. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Black pepper top sirloin steak, grilled and served with horseradish sauce. Served with smashed potatoes and seasoned green beans
- Tuscan fettuccini with pan-seared tomato, garlic and olive oil and topped with grated parmesan
Chef's selection of desserts
Beverages include coffee, iced tea and lemonade. Full bar available for soft drinks, beer, wine and mixed drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valley of Fire Hiking Tour from Las Vegas
- 3- or 4-hour Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour
- Ultimate Machine Gun Experience in Las Vegas
- Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
- Las Vegas Indoor Kart Racing
- Extreme Dune Buggy Night Tour from Las Vegas
- Wedding Ceremony: Nelson Ghost Town