Lake Mead Jet Ski Experience From Las Vegas
OverviewExperience some of the wonders just outside Las Vegas with this Jet Ski experience. After being picked up at your Las Vegas hotel by a comfortable van, youll be driven to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area, a beautiful destination where youll have 2 hours to zoom across the blue water. Lunch will be provided at the marina, and then youll cruise on over to the Hoover Dam for a close-up view of the architectural gem. This is a great way to spice up your Vegas vacation with an outdoor adventure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tourYour 7.5-hour Jet Ski adventure and Hoover Dam photo stop begins with hotel pickup in Las Vegas. Leave the Strip behind as the landscape out your window changes from neon signs and blinking lights to red cliffs and rolling desert plains.
Upon arrival at Lake Mead National Recreation Area, youll board your personal watercraft for 2 hours of cruising the majestic blue lake. Speed across the water as you feel the wind in your hair and admire the dramatic surroundings of beautiful bluffs and bright blue skies. Discover secluded beaches along the shoreline and see the Hoover Dam from the lake level.
Refuel with a satisfying lunch of a sandwich, hamburger or hotdog and a beverage at the marina after zipping across the lake. Enjoy one last view of the lake before boarding the van and heading to the Hoover Dam.
See the Hoover Dam up close. Learn about its history and snap a memorable photo at this beloved landmark. On the way back to Las Vegas, youll make a quick stop at the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge Overlook for a different perspective on this engineering wonder, before returning to your hotel.
Please note: the price displayed is based on two (2) passengers per jet ski. A refundable security deposit of USD$300 (credit card) or USD$500 cash is due at the time of travel
Inclusions for Lake Mead Jet Ski Experience From Las Vegas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transportation
- 2-hour Jet Ski rental (based on option selected)
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- Park entrances
Exclusions for Lake Mead Jet Ski Experience From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: a refundable security deposit of USD$300 (credit card) or USD$500 cash is due at the time of travel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to rent is 18 years with valid government issued ID such as a drivers license or passport
A refundable security deposit of USD$300 (credit card) or USD$500 cash is due at the time of travel
Towels, bathing suits and sun protection such as sunscreen are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Elvis Wedding at Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
- Top Gun and Air Combat Experience
- Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme ATV Tour
- Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
- Mike Hammer Comedy Magic Show
- Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip Run