OverviewImmerse in Patagonias natural beauty from one of its many lakes during this half-day kayaking tour, suitable for beginners or those with more skill. With an experienced guide, paddle around either Lake Moreno or Lake Gutirrez, both just outside Bariloche in Nahuel Huapi National Park. Enjoy the serene natural atmosphere, stop to admire beautiful views of the forest and surrounding mountains, and learn about the natural history of the region from your guide. Snacks are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in either the morning or afternoon, depending on the option you select when booking, your kayaking adventure starts with the drive to Lake Moreno or Lake Gutiérrez (exact location is dependent on the daily weather conditions).
When you arrive, listen to a safety and instructional briefing from your guide, who will outfit you with all the necessary gear, including a personal flotation device, dry bag, neoprene shorts and a windproof/waterproof jacket to wear over your clothes. Then hop in your double kayak and set off!
Your guide will lead you around the lake, pointing out the views of surrounding mountains like Lopez, Capilla and Catedral. Pass by the forests of native coihue trees, and if you’re on Lake Moreno, pass by the famous Llao-Llao Resort, considered one of the best hotels in the region. On Lake Gutiérrez, stop by the foot of Mt D'Agostini, which offers pretty photo ops.
Paddle through the glassy water to a beach, where you’ll pull up on shore to rest and enjoy some provided snacks. Beaches may vary depending on the weather, but if you’re on Lake Moreno, you’ll most likely be at Playa de los Juncos, and if you’re on Lake Gutiérrez, you’ll most likely be at Munoz or Van Ritter beach. Spend your time on the beach relaxing, soaking up the Patagonian views and swimming, if you wish.
Then paddle back to your launch point for the return drive to Bariloche, where your tour ends.
Note: Total paddling time is approximately 1.5 hours, but this can vary depending on the day and your group. If you wish to kayak more and spend less time on the beach, that is a possibility you can discuss with your guide on the day. Weather conditions may also force your guide to modify the kayaking itinerary.
Inclusions for Lake Moreno Or Lake Gutiérrez Kayak Tour From Bariloche
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of life jacket and full kayak equipment
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Lake Moreno Or Lake Gutiérrez Kayak Tour From Bariloche
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children aged 14 or younger not permitted
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Suitable for beginners
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.