Lake Mountain Alpine Resort Snow Day Trip Including Yarra Valley Chocolate Tastings From Melbourne
OverviewExperience an action packed day on this day trip to Lake Mountain Alpine Resort and the iconic Yarra Valley departing from Melbourne. Toboggan, cross-country ski, or simply enjoy the snow at Lake Mountain Alpine Resort. Visit the stunning Steavenson Waterfall of Marysville and get your taste buds moving with a stop off at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Seasonal Offer
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide after your hotel pickup, travel through the picturesque Yarra Valley, now known as one of Australias premier wine growing regions. On the way, stop off at eitherGateway Estate in Coldstream or the Beechworth Bakery where you can purchase freshly baked pastries or seasonal local produce. If youre feeling a little hungry, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch before heading onto the mountain.
After lunch, continue on to Lake Mountain Alpine Resort, one of Melbournes most popular snowfields located approximately 90-minutes from Melbourne City Centre. Here you will have approximately 3-hours spare time to enjoy the snow or simply explore the incredible views out over the snowfields.
Lake Mountain Alpine Resort offers nearly 24 miles (40 km) of cross-country ski trails as well as three toboggan runs, a flying fox, tube runs and a dedicated snowman park. Youre sure to find something to enjoy for the afternoon.
This tour is for all skill levels as you will also have the opportunity to take a 90-minute ski lesson or if youre up for a little adventure, also venture down the toboggan slopes.
If nature is more your style, adventure to the Steavenson Falls and listen to the incredible 91-yard (83-metre) high waterfall as it cascades towards the township of Marysville.
As you pack up for the day, get your taste buds ready for a stop off at the Yarra Valley Chocolatier and Ice Creamery on the way back to Melbourne. Here youre able to taste samplings and watch the chocolatiers as they create their incredible works of art.
Please note: Equipment hire is at own expense and can be arranged on the day of travel upon arriving at Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
Inclusions for Lake Mountain Alpine Resort Snow Day Trip Including Yarra Valley Chocolate Tastings From Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(Selected Hotels Only)
- Chocolate samples
- Friendly Driver guide
- Mountain entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour experience
Exclusions for Lake Mountain Alpine Resort Snow Day Trip Including Yarra Valley Chocolate Tastings From Melbourne
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Snow Play and Clothing Hire (can be arrangedonthe mountain, at own expense)
- Padded jacket or pants $22 each
- Padded jacket & pants $37
- PVC jacket or Pants $22 each
- PVC jacket & pants $28
- Snowsuit $22 (child only)
- Adult snow boots $23
- Child snow boots $17
- Toboggan $13.50
- Helmet $10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please bring: Weather proof warm clothing including hat, scarf and gloves, comfortable walking shoes with grip and a spare set of dry clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.