Lake Nakuru National Park Day Tour From Nairobi
OverviewEnjoy this day tour from the heart of Kenya Capital to Nakuru National Park. This tour will take you through the beautiful scenery of the great Rift Valley with breathtaking view of Fauna and flora and also nature at its best. The beautiful scenery on your way to these national is a beauty that needs to be explored for those craving for a day Safari out of the capital City of Nairobi.
Know More about this tourEmbark on this wonderful day safari that will take you through various experiences which can be done all in one day. The Safari starts very early in the morning after being picked from Your Nairobi hotel, drive out of town admiring the beautiful landscapes and passing a few sleepy towns as you head to Lake Nakuru National Park. Get to experience the great Rift Valley on the wee morning hours and take a few photos after stopping at various places. On your way you can also see the Mt Longonot and also Lake Naivasha which is a fresh Lake with exotic Views. Kenya is blessed with beautiful scenery, virgin landscapes that will make these tour a great experience. Once you arrive in Lake Nakuru national park you'll get to explore the park and all the animals that can be see. A good pair of binoculars, sun screen will help as Kenya can lies on the equator and the weather can get really hot. A lot of photos to be take on these tour and a lot of memories to be created.
Inclusions for Lake Nakuru National Park Day Tour From Nairobi
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Lake Nakuru National Park Day Tour From Nairobi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre, Bomas of Kenya and Karen Blixen Museum Day Tour
- Born Free, Adamson's Museum and Lake Naivasha Day Tour from Nairobi
- 5-Day Hiking Mount Kenya Via Chogoria Route From Nairobi
- Hell's Gate National Park: Full-Day Adventure
- Nairobi Nightlife Experience with Dinner