Lake Skadar With Rijeka Crnojevica (Pavlova Strana) And Old Capital Cetinje - Budva
OverviewRoute: - Pickup from hotel/apartment- Driving to Lake Skadar (Virpazar)- Boat ride with sightseeing and birdwatching (optional)- Driving to Rijeka Crnojevica and Pavlova strana- Lunch break (optional)- Driving to and exploring Cetinje- Return to hotel/apartment
Know More about this tour
For the visitors who would like to get to know the tradition, culture and history of Montenegro, this tour goes through the places in which spirit and tradition of Montenegrin people are best kept.
Lake Skadar is largest and most popular lake in Southeast Europe with wide range of bird species and hidden corners.
Beauties of Rijeka Crnojevia and villages on its waterside have inspired artists who come to our regions for centuries. About very genesis of the river and its name, there is a legend that refers to Ivan Crnojevi, monarch of Zeta province, who reigned in these regions in the period from 1465 until 1490. Pavlova strana is one of the most famous sights in Montenegro.
In case you would prefer a lunch break in one of restaurants along the river, tour guide will give you a recommendation and a suggestion for tasting of traditional domestic food and drinks.
The road further leads to Old Capital of Montenegro Cetinje, where you will have the opportunity to see The King Nikola Castle, The Cetinje Monastery, Biljarda the Residence of bishop, well-known writer and philosopher Petar II Petrovi Njego, his mausoleum, etc. Old Capital Cetinje is best-known for Royal Dynasty Petrovi that ruled the country for more than 200 years.
Inclusions for Lake Skadar With Rijeka Crnojevica (Pavlova Strana) And Old Capital Cetinje
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Lake Skadar With Rijeka Crnojevica (Pavlova Strana) And Old Capital Cetinje
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No additional info
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.