OverviewCruise on the famous Lakes of Killarney in the comfort of a heated, modern, glass covered cruiser. Drift through the islands and relax in the beauty & splendor that surrounds you. Pass a 6th century monastery on Innisfallen Island where your captain will inform of the great history, legends and folklore of the area.
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourA voyage on Lough LÃ©in on the MV âLily of Killarneyâ Lake cruiser with unique views of the lakes, islands and castles of Killarney National Park.
The enjoyable tour starts as you set off from the 15th century Ross Castle and cruise the Killarney National Park in the comfort and safety of a covered, heated and modern vessel.
Set off from Ross Castle and cruise past the ruins of St. Finianâs monastery on Innisfallen Island. Continue to the foot of the MacGillycuddy Reeks and view Irelandâs highest mountain, Carrauntoohil. Pass Ross Island and the Copper mines as the captain points out the unique flora of the area including the ancient Oak and Yew forests. You may be fortunate to see the magnificent Red Deer herds that roam the Killarney Valley and the long lost resident âThe White Tailed Eagleâ now soaring over the Lakes of Killarney.
The Lakes of Killarney Cruise is an enjoyable way to take in the lakes and mountains where you can peacefully relax and enjoy panoramic viewing of Killarney otherworldly lakes and majestic, magical mountains.
- Cruise in the comfort of a modern heated glass covered boat
- Learn about the area as your captain informs you on the flora & fauna of the area
- Gaze at the White tailed Eagle soaring over you
- Drift by the 6th century Innisfallen monastery founded by AugustinianÂ monks
- Sail along the shore of the encircling mountain slopes and islands
- Learn about the ancient Copper Mines dating back 4000 years on Ross Island
Daily sailings from Ross Castle
Inclusions for Lakes Of Killarney Cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Lakes Of Killarney Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.