Lanai Snorkel Adventure - MauiWrite a Review
OverviewJoin Maui's only Lanai snorkel sail that departs from Ka'anapali beach. This is your chance to travel from Maui over to thecoast of Lanai and take advantage of the magnificent Manele Baymarine reserve. This incredible 5 hour half day snorkelingadventureis one you and your family won't soon forget. We take care of everything, breakfast, lunch, drinks, gear, just bring yourselves and enjoy the ride and the view.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
As you set course over to the island of Lanai you will be offered breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey. Along the way keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottle nose dolphins and humpback whales (seasonal) while you watch Maui fade away and approach the secluded snorkel sites offered around the shores of Lanai. The Captain will determine the best site to visit that day based upon current water conditions, typically Manele Bay Marine Reserve. Once in the water you will experience beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reef, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises. Once back on board you will enjoy a lunch once again prepared by Chef Joey and will be offered access to our premium beers, hand crafted cocktails and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach.
Throughout your trip HD cameras will be used to capture your adventure. These photos and videos on will be displayed on the onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories.
Inclusions for Lanai Snorkel Adventure
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Lanai Snorkel Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include parking fees, limited free parking available, paid car parking structure available near check in location
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
What to bring: towel, sunscreen and sense of adventure. Maybe some cash or a credit card if you decide to purchase photos, t-shirts, gratuity, etc.
Gear on board: masks and snorkels for all ages/sizes (tour provider does not provide prescription masks and/or masks to fit over glasses. Visit The Snorkel Store for rentals), fins for sizes 3-16, inflatable flotation vests for all sizes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.