Land's End Tour - Cabo San Lucas
OverviewLive the sensational tour of Lands End! Discover the natural wonders hidden on the very spot where waters from the Sea of Cortez merge with those of the Pacific Ocean, onboard a glass-bottomed vessel, and admire the majesty of the millenary rock formation known as Los Cabos Arch, home to a whole colony of playful sea lions. Next, bask under the sun relaxing on a nearby beach before going shopping in this destinations downtown.
Know More about this tourWeigh anchor on an amazing tour of Lands End! Begin by taking a short van ride from the hotel till one Los Cabos biggest and most important marinas. Once there, board a comfy, glass-bottomed vessel thatll take you to navigate over the Sea of Cortez waters up to the spot where it merges with the Pacific Ocean's, right under the majestic Los Cabos Arch, a rock formation that, besides being an icon to this destination, it's home to a sea lions colony!
Along the journey, not even for a moment let your guard down; keep a keen eye on the surroundings for you´ll never know what the Worlds Aquarium, as French Oceanographer Jacques Cousteau so christened it, has in store, considering the enormous marine life diversity populating the Sea of Cortez.
At the end, youll have the option of disembarking on one of the beaches near the Arch to relax basking under the sun, or cool off in its waters. Once in the marina, use your free time to go downtown and shop the numerous handicraft stores where youll surely fiend the perfect gift as an everlasting memento from the Lands End tour.
Inclusions for Land's End Tour
- Round trip transportation, glass-bottom boat ride to Lands End, free time at the beach (optional) and free time at the city.
Exclusions for Land's End Tour
- Lunch and tips (optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Wear comfortable beach clothing and water shoes or sandals, swimsuit, sunglasses, cap or hat and sunscreen.
Bring a towel, extra cash for souvenirs or personal expenses.
The beach time is in a secluded area; without wheelchair access and facilities (subject to weather conditions).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale Watching: Humpback Whales in Cabo San Lucas
- Private Tour: Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Combo Tour: Sunset Cruise Plus Tequila Tasting and Taco Dinner
- Snorkeling Tour at Land's End in Cabo San Lucas
- 1-Hour SUP Rental in Cabo San Lucas
- Pacific Horseback Riding Tour in Cabo San Lucas
- ATV Tour in Baja California
- ATV and Pacific Horseback Riding Combo Tour