From USD 73.8
OverviewExplore the natural and historical attractions of Aruba in a tropical-themed open-air bus. With a knowledgeable guide, travel around the island in an old school bus decked out in Caribbean colors, where you can sip rum punch and other beverages between visits to cool caves, pristine beaches, California Light House, the Natural Bridge and more. Enjoy an included barbecue lunch, and go swimming at popular Baby Beach.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with hotel pickup by bus — not just any bus, but a brightly colored converted school bus with large open windows so you can capture great views and enjoy the fresh island air. When you board the bus, meet your friendly local guide, who will provide fun commentary and little-known facts about Aruba throughout the day.
Head to the northern end of Aruba, visiting natural and manmade attractions like Arashi Beach, the sand dunes, California Light House and Tierra del Sol Country Club and Resort, where you’ll get some nice views of the northwest coast. (The bus will only pass by some attractions but stop at others so you can get a closer look, stretch your legs and take photos.)
Then turn south along the island’s east coast to visit Alto Vista Chapel, the Bushiribana Ruins, the ruins of the Natural Bridge and the Ayo Rock Formations before heading to Arikok National Park to see the Guadirikiri Caves, known for their Amerindian petroglyphs. Take a 15-minute guided tour inside one of the caves, whose two chambers are illuminated by sunlight streaming down through holes in the ceiling.
Finally, journey all the way down to Aruba’s southern end to visit crescent-shaped Baby Beach. Change into your swimsuit, if you wish, to take a dip in the calm, shallow, kid-friendly waters for which the lagoon gets its name. You have 45 minutes of free time here to relax; snorkel gear is available to rent at your own expense if you feel like exploring the marine life!
Unlimited beverages (soda, rum punch, fruit punch and water) on the bus and a barbecue lunch at the island restaurant La Granja are included during the day; your tour ends with hotel drop-off in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for Landmarks Of Aruba Including Arikok National Park And Arashi Beach
- Local guide
- BBQ lunch
- Beverages on the bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Landmarks Of Aruba Including Arikok National Park And Arashi Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring a swimsuit and towel if you'd like to swim at Baby Beach
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.