This is a great 2.5-hour walking tour of the landmarks of midtown Manhattan. From the Empire State Building to Grand Central to Chrysler Building to Rockefeller Center (and more!), this tour will get you up close and personal with these historic sites, while your guide shares the secrets and history of each. See the insides of Art Deco skyscraper masterpieces, and countless photo opportunities. A great tour for those who want to get the most out of their time in midtown.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
This tour will start in front of the Empire State Building, whose main lobby we will visit, as we begin to explore the history of midtown and its many Art Deco architectural masterpieces.
From there, we will travel up 34th St to Herald Square, home of the infamous Macy's flagship store. We will then visit Bryant Park, one of midtown's less-known treasures. We will visit the adjoining main branch of the NY Public Library, a 646,680 square feet (60,079 m2) icon. See the sweeping Rose Main Reading Room and the library's famous lion sculptures!
From there, we will journey down to Grand Central Terminal, one of NYC's most beautiful spaces. Your guide will tell you tales of the station's many hidden secrets and its storied history. Next, we journey to the gorgeous Chrysler Building and tour its main lobby.
Then, we will journey past the Waldorf-Astoria hotel, see St. Patrick's Cathedral, and end with a look at the sights and history of Rockefeller Center.
This is a expansive tour, and good for all ages.
Inclusions for Landmarks Of Midtown Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Landmarks Of Midtown Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.