Langkawi Mangrove Forest & Cave Exploring Boat Private Tour - Kuala Lumpur
OverviewEnjoy a boat splashing and an incredible natural landscapes of Langkawi Island. Explore the amazing mangrove forest by boat, with an introduction to the limestone forests on the slopes of stunning limestone outcrops of north east Langkawi. Having to watch right in front of your eyes how eagles clawing up food.Then wewill take you into the Cave of Bats and observe bats still on the ceiling of the cave. A brief stop at a fish farm and give your hand a try at feeding the tame stingrays.
Know More about this tour
The private tour start with the hotel/port pickup by our local driver to the jetty.Travel by boat through the twists and turns of the Kilim river through the maze created by aerial roots and thick fleshy leaves of the mangrove trees.We often see mangrove animals that make their home in this delicately balanced ecosystem which is responsible for the health and wide variety of species in the Andaman Sea.We also explore how the mangrove area is a perfect environment for cottage industries such as fish farms.
Our first stop is The boatman will stop the engine and throw some chicken pieces out into the water to invite the eagles. And in no time you will see eagles diving down just next to you and clawing up the chicken pieces and eating them as they soar into the sky.
As we venture out of the mangroves you will see majestic limestone rock formations and sea stacks that rise dramatically from the ocean. This ancient coral thrust into the sky millions of years ago is home to a unique and ancient group of plants found no where else on earth.
Then we are going to explore darkened bat cavesand seeped in fabled tales of mysteries and romance.
Visit floating modern fish farm and local fish farm is one of the tour.Our boat will drop you at the floating fish farm in a secluded cove surrounded by high vertical limestone and granite cliffs. You will have a wild time hand-feeding the rays. There are also a number of sea creatures kept in the 'tanks' but we shall not reveal too much - it's well worth the trip.
After half day with a new experience, the boat will make your way back to jetty and driver will drop off to your original hotel/port pickup
Inclusions for Langkawi Mangrove Forest & Cave Exploring Boat Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Private Basis)- (selected hotels only exclude hotels at Tanjung Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Langkawi/Lanai/Datai)
- Transport by air-conditionedVehicle
Exclusions for Langkawi Mangrove Forest & Cave Exploring Boat Private Tour
- Entrance fees for the bat caves
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates depends on weather conditions
Please dress appropriately
Additional Surcharge of USD 10 per pax Applicable For Pick up Hotels at (Tanjung Rhu/Andaman/Four Season/Berjaya Langkawi/Lanai/Datai) to be paid during pick up.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Private Kuala Lumpur City Tour & Batu Caves with KL City Gallery Ticket
- Kuala Lumpur to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty One Way SIC Transfer
- 1 Day Private Vehicle With Driver -Explore Malaysia By Your Own Plans
- Kuala Lumpur City & Countryside Guided Tour With Lunch