Langkawi Private Day TourWrite a Review
OverviewLangkawi, one of Malaysia's most picturesque areas has been designated as a UNESCO Global Geopark, Southeast Asia's first. This approximately 6 hours private tour in Langkawi with local tour guide is a great opportunity for you to experience the beautiful and peaceful nature, as well as to learn the local lifestyle, history and the domain of the old kingdom of Kedah.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at the port or from Kuah or Cenang Beach hotels, meet your private guide and create your own itinerary to explore Langkawi by air-conditioned minivan. With its world-class beaches, duty-free shopping, and fascinating cultural attractions, the island offers plenty of options. You decide where you want to go and your driver-guide will take you there; admission fees are your own expense.
Perhaps visit the hot springs, Telaga Tujuh (the Seven Walls), or the Field of Burnt Rice. Ride a boat to Tasik Dayang Bunting (Lake of the Pregnant Maiden) and check out the caverns of Gua Cerita (Cave of Stories) and Gua Langsir (Curtain Cave). Or experience the wonders of nature on a mangrove tour at the Langkawi Geopark. Alternatively, swim in the clear waters at Tanjung Rhu beach and enjoy a glorious sunset view with the breeze. Langkawi Underwater World contains an underground tunnel that runs through an aquarium. You can even play a round of golf at a 5-star resort.
Head to a handicraft center to find a variety of Malaysian goods, from batiks to woodcarvings. Learn about a legendary princess at Mahsuri's Tomb, or ride the cable car to the summit of Mt. Mat Cincang, Langkawi's second-highest mountain, for an incredible panoramic view from the Langkawi Sky Bridge.
Conclude your 6-hour tour with return transport to the starting point.
Inclusions for Langkawi Private Day Tour
- Private guide and driver
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by 10-seat, air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Langkawi Private Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Extra time will be charged at MYR 30 per hour
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.