OverviewDiscover the seamless mixture of urban and rural on this half-day tour around Langkawi Island. Admire the quaint villages, rubber plantations and paddy fields that make up the Malay countryside and learn about the curious folk tale of the village beauty Mahsuri on a visit to Makam Mahsuri (Masuri's Tomb). Witness the treasure trove of handmade batik products at the Atma Alam Batik Art Village and marvel at the monumental statue of a brown eagle at Eagle Square (Dataran Lang).
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
You will first be picked up from your hotel in Langkawi, after which, you will be taken to visit one of the most legendary landmarks in the island - the Makam Mahsuri (Mahsuri's tomb). Here, learn about how the interesting folklore of the young village beauty, Mahsuri.
Afterward, see the beautiful rural countryside of the island as you drive past quaint Malay villages, sprawling rice paddy fields with frolicking water buffaloes, and verant rubber plantations. Stop by the Atma Alam Batik Art Village, where the unique Malaysian art of handmade batik making was birthed. With your guide, explore the showrooms and art galleries to learn about this interesting aspect of the country's art and culture.
Finally, visit the Eagle Square (Dataran Lang), one of the city's most-recognized landmarks. Admire this nearly 40-feet tall (12 meters) statue of an eagle prepared to take flight and its postcard-worthy surroundings of miniature fountains, terraces and bridges.
Before being dropped off at your hotel at the end of the tour, make a stop at the duty-free Kuah Town for some souvenir shopping.
Inclusions for Langkawi Round Island Tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Exclusions for Langkawi Round Island Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.