- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Witness panoramic views of Langtang Himal Range
Experience the mixed Tibetain lifestyles and local Tamang culture
Visit a yak cheese factory at Kyanzin Gumpa
See the local hand-woven handicrafts
The Tamang Heritage trail is a very interesting trek, journeying through Tamang villages and settlements, rhododendron forests, and spectacular mountain views. This trail is perfect for those adventurers who would like a unique experience to see the traditional, untouched Tamang heritage, customs and lifestyle.
The Tamang people are descendants from Tibet and are not accustomed to many tourists, thus the culture here is virtually untouched. Also, in March and April, the rhododendron forests are in bloom and full of many different species of trees, birds and butterflies. where we can see the awe-inspiring views of Langtang . You might even see bears, leopards, red panda or musk deer on this trek.
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu Syabrubesi (1340m) 8 hours Guest house Breakfast early in the morning at the hotel and pick up by van and drop you to the bus station to drive to Dhunche by local bus. The road is smooth up to Trishuli Bazar which takes 3-4 hrs. Lunch at Kalikasthan and drive to Dhunche. Day 2: SyabrubesiLama Hotel (2480m) 6 hours Guest house Day 3: Lama hotel Langtang village (3541m) 6 hours Guest house The trek will be easy and comfortable today, as we hike through flat jungle. We will have our lunch at Ghoda Tabela, then we will continue hiking to our destination walking through the Langtang river side Day 4: Langtang Kyanjin Gompa (3900m) 4 hours Guest house Today it is about 4 hours hiking to Kyanjing Gomba, where we will stay overnight. We will stop for tea and lunch along the way. Day 5: Kyanjin Gompa Tserko Ri (5033m) 5hours Guest house Early in the morning, we will hike about 5 hours to Tserko Ri, where we can do some sightseeing and have lunch. After lunch we will visit the yak cheese factory. Day 6: Kyanjing Lama hotel 7hours Guest house Day 7: Lama hotel Syabrubensi -6hours Guest house Day 8: Syabrubensi Kathmandu 9 hours Hotel
- Transportation Kathmandu-Swyabrubesi and Swyabrubesi-Kathmandu
- Langtang National Park permits and TIMS
- All government taxes.
- Worst case rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- First aid kit
- One trekking map per person
- Porter is available at an extra cost
- Daily seasonal fresh fruits as per the availability
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Government licensed, experienced English speaking guide
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees (two passport photographs ), travel and medical insurance, emergency evacuation)
- Personal nature expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits etc.
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek)
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu (also in the case of early returns and late departures)
- Services not mentioned in 'Services Includes' section (Please ask us if you are confused about any services)
Service animals allowed
Public transportation options are available nearby
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
The five stars go to Pasang and his team who provided great expertise, attention, flexibility and care during the entire trip.