Langtang Valley Trek - Kathmandu
OverviewLangtang Valley Trek is a pleasant trip in Nepal that begins followed by a drive to Syabrubesi the next day. Following our route map, we begin trekking from the lower region of the Langtang Valley through small villages, farmlands and verdant forests to Kyangjin Gompa. We also climb Tserko Ri for excellent sunrise views over the Langtang ranges.The region borders Tibet and was once an important trading route. We can still see the influence in the rich local culture. Furthermore, the Langtang Valley Treks
Know More about this tour
Langtang valley trek begins with short drive from Kathmandu to Dhunchhe, ends at Kyanjin gompa(3784m). alongside of Trisuli River and Trishuli Bazaar, and continues to Syabrubensi, the beautiful village of Tamang ethnic communities The majority of people living in this area are Tamang peoples whose religious practices, language and dress are much more similar to Tibetans and Sherpa. Birds and botanical life are equally impressive, all set against the backdrop of the magnificent Himalaya. The vegetation found here is alpine and in high altitudes lays alpine pastures. Trekking in Langtang is best during spring and autumn but it can be done on all seasons except on mid winter.Treks itinerary also takes us to the Langtang Village which was heavily affected by the devastating earthquake that hit Nepal in April 2015. Our exciting 11-day trip in Nepal comes to a conclusion in Kathmandu, where it had started.
Day 01 - Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Bensi (1462m/4795ft) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 02 - Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel (2500m/8200ft) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 03 - Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3307m/10845ft) Duration: 5 hrs
Day 04- Langtang village to Kyanjing Ri (4773m/15655ft) and back to Kyanjing Gompa (3798m/12495ft) Duration: 7-8 hrs
Day 05- Kyangjuma Gompa Exploration and climb Chorkari Ri (5050m/16564ft) Duration: 7 hrs
Day 06 - Kyanjin Gompa- Lama Hotel (2500m/8200ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Day 07 - Lama Hotel to Syabru Bensi (1462m/4795ft) Duration: 5-6 hrs
Day 08 - Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu
Inclusions for Langtang Valley Trek
- All necessary ground transportation by bus/ jeep/ van Trek. (We could provide you private vehicle Kathmandu to Dhunche/ Syabrubensi on your require) English-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit(s)
- All applicable taxes and service charges
Exclusions for Langtang Valley Trek
- Nepal entry visa fee (you can obtain a visa easily up on your arrival in Nepal´s airport Kathmandu)Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. International Airfare and Airport Taxs.All sightseeing entry fee.Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks (cold drinks coke/ fanta/ can juice and mineral water) (Hot drinks boiled drinking water and Hot shower)Dessert chocolates personal shopping, laundry, phone call internet camera battery charging.Personal trekking equipment Travel /Medical insurance and helicopter rescue, personal expenses.Tips and gratitude (The Tipping is appreciated, but not mandatory)Any others expenses which are not mentioned on price including section.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Trip Grade: Moderate, Easy
Max Elevation: 5050 Meters
Total Duration: 08 days
Best Time: March to May and Sept - Dec
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.