WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
- Some lovely views of glittering glaciers throughout the trip
- yaks, horses and river.
- An interesting visit to the second largest National Park in Nepal
- The trails go through some of the best environmental ecosystems in the Himalayas
- We get some upfront opportunities to interact with the local communities & learn of their very interesting and diverse cultures.
OUTLINE DAY TO DAY ITINERARY:
- Day 01:Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters): and you will be met by our airport representative and transferred to your hotel.
- Day 02:Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1467m) 7-8 Hours:
- Day 03:Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2470m) - 5 Hours:
- Day 04:Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3430m) - 6 Hours:
- Day 05:Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gompa (3870m) - 3 Hours:
- Day 06:Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel - 2490m - 6 Hours:
- Day 07:Trek down to Syabru Besi [2000m]
- Day 08:Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus or jeep
- Day 09:Departure for that place we love calling home
24 hrs responsive emergency service from the office of Travel Maker
All ground transportation by car to bus park from thamel and by bus to syaprubensi and vice versa.
All necessary government and local permits for the trek.
Descent Sleeping bag during the trek.
Basic emergency first aid kit.
Well experienced English speaking guide.
Assistant guide for the group more than 4
All food and accommodation for guide and assistant.
Insurance and salary for guide and assistant.
All your accommodation and food in Kathmandu (can be arranged on request)
your personal trekking gear
All beverages including bottled water.
Your personal insurance, (its recommended to make insurance at least 40 days before the trek)
Tips for your guide and assistant.