Lanta Mangrove Tour With Sea Cave Kayaking At Koh Talabeng - Krabi
OverviewFloat by kayak into the Mangrove forest of Thung Yee Pheng where you can spot monkeys, monitor lizards and many colorful birds. Continue to Aung Island and Koh Talabeng for sea cave kayaking, before having lunch at Bu Bu Island.
Know More about this tourStart this kayaking adventure with a convenient pickup service from your hotel on the entire Lanta Island. Meet your guide at Thung Yee Pheng Pier on Lantas northeast coast which is blanketed by the bright-green leaves and haunting roots of mangroves that line a maze of tranquil streams, rivers and inlets.
Start paddling on a sit-on-top kayak into the officially protected Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. You dont have to look far to spot fiddler crabs twisting in the muddy sediment held together by the dark tube-like roots. Cranes, sea eagles and many other types of birds soar over the trees or fish in the shallows.
Continue to Koh Talabeng, truly the highlight of this trip. It is an old and large rock island off the east coast of Koh Lanta Noi. Two huge rocks stand more than 100 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure make up Talabeng Island. Ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter.
Discover the lush green island by kayak and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves which feature fresh clear water, stalagmites and stalactites that twinkle and shine.
Than it is time for a short break on Bu Bu Island to recharge your batteries. Enjoy a healthy Thai lunch and have a swim at the quiet beach before heading to Koh Aung and Koh Kum, for a short sightseeing trip around the tiny islands.
Return back to the pier from where the driver will bring you back to the hotel.
Inclusions for Lanta Mangrove Tour With Sea Cave Kayaking At Koh Talabeng
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruits
- Lunch (only for full-day option)
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Exclusions for Lanta Mangrove Tour With Sea Cave Kayaking At Koh Talabeng
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the longtail boat.
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Phi Phi to Railay Beach by High Speed Ferry
- Luxury Sunset Cruise Along the Coastline of Krabi
- Snorkeling Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Tao by Ferry Including Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Samui by Ferry Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Krabi to Koh Phangan by VIP Coach and High Speed Ferry
- Waree Raksa Hot Spring Thai Spa and Massage Treatment in Krabi Rainforest
- Krabi to Koh Tao Transfer by Coach and High Speed Catamaran