Start paddling on a sit-on-top kayak into the officially protected Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. You dont have to look far to spot fiddler crabs twisting in the muddy sediment held together by the dark tube-like roots. Cranes, sea eagles and many other types of birds soar over the trees or fish in the shallows.
Continue to Koh Talabeng, truly the highlight of this trip. It is an old and large rock island off the east coast of Koh Lanta Noi. Two huge rocks stand more than 100 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure make up Talabeng Island. Ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter.
Discover the lush green island by kayak and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves which feature fresh clear water, stalagmites and stalactites that twinkle and shine.
Than it is time for a short break on Bu Bu Island to recharge your batteries. Enjoy a healthy Thai lunch and have a swim at the quiet beach before heading to Koh Aung and Koh Kum, for a short sightseeing trip around the tiny islands.
Return back to the pier from where the driver will bring you back to the hotel.
- 07:30 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart from Tung Yee Peng Pier
- 09:30 - 09:40: Visit Monkey point
- 09:40 - 09:50: Sightseeing around Koh Aung
- 10:30 - 12:00: Visit Talabeng Island and Kayaking explore Talabeng sea cave
- 12:30 - 14:00: Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Bubu Island, swimming and relax on the beach
- 14:00 - 14:30: Head back to Tung Yee Peng Pier
- 14:30 - 15:00: Transfer to the hotel