Lantau is not only one of the most protected and under populated area of Hong Kong, it is also the biggest island of the Special Administrative Region. Whether you are spending a few days or just a few hours, let us organise a memorable guided tour featuring Lantau at its best. We will first pick you up at your hotel or at the airport (if on transit). From there we will travel to the city of Tung Chung to take Ngong Ping cable cars. After strolling through the village of Ngong Ping, we will pay a visit to the big buddha and Po Lin Monastery. We will then travel to the picturesque fishing village of Tai O where we will visit the old police station, the stilt houses and its temples. If time permits, we will then take you to Cheung Cha beach for a late lunch or an early cocktail.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Details :
Hotel or airport
OverviewBy adapting ourselves to your wishes and schedules, you are guaranteed an exclusive, stress-free and unforgettable experience. Whether or not this is your first time in Hong Kong, Lantau island is not to be missed. HONG KONG A LA CARTE organises bespoke, varied and unique itineraries tailored to the needs and interests of each and every individual. Entry to many venues that are sometimes only known by, and often only accessible to, Hong Kongs most well-connected residents are part of the course. Discover Hong Kong like a local!
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- River cruise
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.