Lanzarote Ferry Ticket To Fuerteventura With Hotel Pick Up
OverviewTourist bus pick up from main resorts in Lanzarote to the port at Playa Blanca to catch the Express Ferry to Fuerteventura. Limited days.
Know More about this tourBoard amorning transfer bus ata main holiday resort in Lanzarote (IMPORTANT: Pick ups from Arrecife only available on Tuesdays and Saturdays), and travel to the southern port of Playa Blanca to catch the express Lineas Romeroferry to Fuerteventura.
Settleaboard the first Lineas Romero ferry of the day for the neighboring island, and enjoy the approximately 45-minute crossing, with a stop to view the marine life through the ferrys underwater windows.
On arrival in theport of Corralejo, set off to enjoy Fuerteventura as you wish. The island has some of the best beaches in the world and a famous sand dunes national park just south of Corralejo.
Plus, you can rent quad bikes (own expense), get active with lots ofwatersports (own expense), or explore Corralejo town with its many shops, bars, and restaurants.
Catch the last return ferry of the day back to Lanzarote at 5:30pm and enjoy a bus transfer to your resort, bringing your experience to an end.
Rather travel to Fuerteventura with a guide? If so, take a look at a Fuerteventura day trip from Lanzarote here on Viator.
Inclusions for Lanzarote Ferry Ticket To Fuerteventura With Hotel Pick Up
- Return bus transport from your resort
- Return ferry crossing
- Toilets on board of the ferry
- A quick stop on first ferry to view fish trough the Glass windows under water
Exclusions for Lanzarote Ferry Ticket To Fuerteventura With Hotel Pick Up
- Swimsuit if you decide to swim or sunbathe
- Sun cream for UV sun protection
- Sun hat for protection
- Towel to dry off after swimming
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
Important information: A valid passport or Identity card is required for each person traveling (baby, child, adult)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lanzarote Atlantic Beach Hopping Tour with Lunch and Water Sports
- Fuerteventura Dunes and Corralejo Day Trip with Lunch from Lanzarote
- Atlantic Beach Hopping Tour with Lunch and Water Sports from Fuerteventura
- Lanzarote Photography Tour
- Lanzarote Surfing Experience at Famara Beach
- Wild West Ranch Dinner and Entertainment in Lanzarote
- Southern Lanzarote Day Trip
- 3-Hour Scuba Diving Baptism in Puerto Calero