Lanzarote, Lobos Island And Fuerteventura Sailing Day
OverviewSail with a wonderful glass-bottomed catamaran and visit 3 islands in one day: Lanzarote, Isla de Lobos and Fuerteventura. This unique day at sea not only covers the most remote and famous beaches of the Canary Islands, but it also comes with lunch included with a drink. The best way to see the Canaries in one day.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWatch the underwater landscapes and the endless fishes in this crystal-clear waters thanks to our glass-bottom deck and the 16 panoramic underwater windows. You may also spot some dolphins that live in these waters.
The first stop will be Lanzarote. The catamaran set course to the beaches of Papagayo in Lanzarote, where you can take a refreshing bath in the turquoise waters.
Then you will continue your trip to Isla de Lobos (Wolves Island). This small island is a natural reserve and the name is due to the many sea lions that lived here. Here you can enjoy the nature and superb clear waters. At 16:00 you will sail back to Fuerteventura.
During the stops you can swim, dive or even snorkel (all equipment will be provided). Moreover, you can enjoy a savory traditional menu on board consisting of fried fish, papas arrugadas (a canary specialty), salad, fresh fruit and a drink.
Inclusions for Lanzarote, Lobos Island And Fuerteventura Sailing Day
- Pickup (availablein the north on Saturdays from Caleta de Fuste and Corralejo, and in the south from Jandia and Costa Calma)
- Glass bottom catamaran trip
- Guided tour
- Lunchand 1 drink
Exclusions for Lanzarote, Lobos Island And Fuerteventura Sailing Day
- Transfers other than thosespecified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fuerteventura Acua Water Park Entrance Ticket
- South Fuerteventura 4x4 Jeep Tour with Cofete Beach, Villa Winter, and Lunch
- Dune Buggy Fuerteventura Off Road Excursions
- 1-hour Segway Tour around Playa de Janda in Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour from Playa de Janda to Morrojable in Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour around La Pared in Fuerteventura
- 2-Hour Skateboard Course in Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour around Caleta de Fuste in Fuerteventura